Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Blog, 2.0

I'm in the process of upgrading this blog. I'll move to my own domain, and most likely Wordpress, although I'm looking at Drupal and Joomla as well. Let me know what your experience has been with these CMS tools.

Posts will be few and far in between, so please bear with me and hang in there. I'm working hard to find a good theme and look and feel so you folks have a better experience.

This is the time to make your wishlist. Drop me a comment on what you'd like to see, or have me cover in this blog.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you!
I've used Drupal as a CMS and found it to be easy to setup, configure and use. The community is also very active - you can get a lot of suggestions there.

Anonymous said...

err... 5 minute cooking recipies for bachelors??? :P

Anonymous said...

Wordpress is numero uno for blogs!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

If its only a blog try BlogEngine.NET (http://www.dotnetblogengine.net/)
.NET Based and complete source code available.
"Working on this one for my own blog!"

If you are looking for a full blown out CMS, try Umbraco (http://umbraco.org/)
.NET based and completely source code available

Anonymous said...

Hi,

Stumbled upon your blog, Well I have used all three of them, i.e. Joomla, Drupal and WordPress.

If you are looking at managing just a blog, then WordPress is a handsdown winner! Drupal is more suitable for portals, and not for blogging. Joomla is a NO!

The difference is in overall usability design of the webwares! Thats it.

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!