Saturday, October 07, 2006

@ 95th percentile of Nerdiness

I just took this fun test that calculates how nerdy I am, compared to the others who took the test. Well, turns out that I hit 95th percentile. Just because I know my computer's IP address, know some chemistry, have a messy room and can recognize Isaac Newton. I admit I am a bit of a geek, but 95th percentile is a little unbelieveable. I've deduced that not enough people are taking this test (for the statistics buffs: sample size not large enough), so a little propaganda wouldn't hurt. I'll re-take the test 3 months later and see if I get the same scores. I got a cute little badge to show off, though. Here it is.

I am nerdier than 95% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I'm going to put it up as part of my profile and see if that scares people away ;). Thanks to ashwin for pointing me to this one.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shows we are in the same group :-). The number doesnt matter. They called you "nerd god(dess)". Thats true.

And of course the next time you take the test your score will be higher because you will realize that a lot of people do not know 127.0.0.1

Anonymous said...

btw....nerd nerd nerd....